To attend, you must submit your idea HERE by July 25, 2016. As space is limited for each Summit, idea submissions will be reviewed and invitations for participation, with registration details, will be emailed to those accepted. If chosen to attend, you can bring a team of up to 5 people for a weekend designed to develop your idea into an action plan you and our team can implement. Each team will be provided with a Critical Friend from a Teach to Lead supporting organization who has skills, knowledge and resources to assist you. Teach to Lead provides lodging (if more than 50 miles from hotel), some meals, and registration for participants.
Summit participants must:
- Have an actionable teacher leadership idea.
- Pay for or obtain sponsorship of your travel.
- Have at least one practicing classroom educator for your team.
- Commit to taking implementation steps following Summit participation.
- Be available to attend the entire Summit (8:00 am Saturday, September 23rd through 12:30 pm on Sunday, September 24th).
- There will be a reception Friday, September 22nd that you are strongly suggested to attend. This is a strategic networking session where teams have the opportunity to meet staff and the Critical Friend assigned to work individually with your team.