During our webinar, we explore the following topics:
- An introduction to the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, its tools and processes, and the benefits of certification
- An overview of the certification process
- An overview the the National University NB Leadership Center's support options, including:
- Our Master of Science in Teaching with a National Board Specialization
- Extended learning credit and non-credit opportunities
- Our NBCT-EDGE online support environment
- Our online support webinars and resources
You have the opportunity to join our June cohort for our one-of-a-kind Master of Science in Advanced Teaching Practice with a National Board Specialization degree program. This program provides National Board candidates an opportunity to earn a degree that fully integrates the component development process into the coursework and offers support and feedback as they prepare for certification.
Our online support options are available and accessible to candidates anywhere in the country. The National Board Specialization courses that are part of the master's degree and extended learning programs are taught by National Board Certified teachers and integrate component development from the National Board process into the coursework so that candidates are able to earn credit while working toward and receiving feedback on their components. The online support environment is available to candidates 24-7 and provides a solid foundation for navigating the process.
Our professional development series kicks off next fall with our candidate academy orientation, and our next master's cohort starts in June, so be sure to attend this information webinar to see how our options can serve you in your journey. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, March 19, at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, and will also be available on demand. To join, register HERE.